Lyle & Scott Classic
British menswear inspired by a rich heritage.
Shop the collection
Lyle & Scott Contemporary
Modern directional stlyes with a nod to the archives.
Shop the collection
Keep up to date
There are many reasons why being a Lyle & Scott subscriber is a fine idea, but here are our top three:
- News of our latest collections will arrive straight in your inbox
- We’ll treat you to exclusive subscriber offers and competitons
- We’ll make sure you’re the first to know when our sale starts
Lyle & Scott Presents: The Fairest
Isle of All
Our short film "The Fairest Isle of All" tells the story of the Fair Isle knitwear tradition, contrasting the rough seas and stormy skies of the Scottish seas with bright, intricate Fairisle knits.
The film accompanies this season's Fairisle Collection
Est 1874 Scotland
With a loan of £800, William Lyle and Walter Scott founded their knitwear business in 1874 in Hawick, a town in the Scottish Borders. Our 140 years of manufacturing includes collaborations with luxury fashion houses such as Christian Dior, golfing legends like Tony Jacklin and Gary Player bearing our Golden Eagle and an 80s resurgence amongst the Casuals movement.
See our timeline
The Scotts Tartan Collection
Paying tribute to our 139 years of Scottish heritage as well as homage to our co-founder Walter Scott's name, we've applied the traditional Scotts tartan to a range of modern apparel.
Shop the Collection and see our accompanying film An Ode to Tartan voiced by legendary Scottish broadcaster Stuart Cosgrove
Scottish Creatives: Ronnie Corbett
Long time Lyle & Scott ambassador and true national treasure, Edinburgh-born comediean Ronnie Corbett turns 83 this month. We look back over Ronnie's career making sure to include plenty of clips of our favourite Corbett comedy moments.
Read the article
Switching calm greens for 400ft cliff drops, sunny fairways for sub-zero temperatures and nuisance bunkers for lethal minefields; we take a look into the world of extreme golf.
Read the series
Made in Scotland
Our legendary lambswool jumpers are still made at our original factory in Hawick, a town in the Scottish borders.
We've adapted our returns policy to make it easier to buy for Christmas.
- From now all orders can be returned up until 31st January. This means you can buy gifts now in the confidence that in the unlikely even that you'd need to, you'll be able to return them after Christmas.
- Doesn't fit or doesn't suit you? Returning items in the UK is free using Collect+
- Collect+ is a distribution network operating from over 5000 small shops in the UK.
Read our returns policy